WEB DESIGN WITH WORDPRESS
WordPress is loved by about 25% of the world’s top 10 million websites on the internet. Who loves it? That list includes AMC’s The Walking Dead, Playstation.Blog, The Rolling Stones, Beyonce, The Official Star Wars Blog, Mashable, and TechCrunch just to name a few. I love it too, and so will you. Why? I can give 5 reasons off the top of my head as to why WordPress is so popular even among major brands.
- User friendly and easy to learn
- Users don’t need to know coding (although some coding knowledge is a plus for customizing)
- The best blogging platform around
So why should you want to use WordPress for your website? Why wouldn’t you?
Here’s where I come in. Since I’m a WordPress fan I know a lot about it and I also use it daily. I use it here and on my movie, TV, book blog The Scribe’s Desk. I always design websites using WordPress and of course I customize each website to fit every customer. So even though you’ll be using a popular CMS and web publishing platform, it will look, feel and be tailor made just for you and your business.
A WordPress install and customization includes:
- 5 pages – includes homepage, contact and about pages
- Layout and Design – I blend appeal, easy user navigation and functionality and creativity to produce cool websites
- Images – you provide the images I make them look great on your website (includes some image customization)
- Web Content Editing – you provide the web content I provide minor tweaks (or ask about my copywriting services)
- Basic On-Page SEO – I also offer a more robust SEO package that includes BOTH On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- Responsive – your website will respond to any size screen because mobility is king!
*Additional features and requests are available à la carte.
Another thing you’ll want to do is make sure you maintain and update your new WordPress website since with all the business you’ll be getting from all the traffic to your site you won’t have time to tinker.
Adding a blog will liven up your site, provide fresh content (which Google loves), and let customers and new visitors know that you care about keeping them up to date with valuable content. It also lets people know that you are the best at what you do.
Interested? Ask me how to get started with a WordPress website you can proudly call your own.
Do you want to learn how to blog, update and maintain your own website? As a savvy WordPress Consultant I can teach you how.